We are ⅓ of the way through March and I’m only just sitting down to write my February wrap up. The reason for that is I read 13 books. I read 11 in January and I’m not joking when I say the wrap up took me hours to write, and so I’ve felt a little daunted by the prospect of doing my February wrap up. To make things a little bit easier for me, I’ve decided that I’m just going to list the books I’ve read and tell you the rating I gave. Hopefully I’ll read fewer books in March and I’ll go back to my usual way of wrapping things up… However I’m currently on book 5 of the month, so maybe not…
- The Nucleus of Reality – L.A. Davenport
Despite saying I’m not going to say much about each book, I think this one deserves an explanation. I feel this book needs to be read a few times to fully understand what’s going on. I think it would be unfair of me to rate this book. What I will say is that the book made me feel actually dizzy – there was so much going on and I struggled to keep up.
- The Suitcase Kid – Jacqueline Wilson (Audiobook)
- The Death of Honor – Lyra Thorrson
- Roll With It – Jamie Sumner
- Language of Thorns – Leigh Bardugo (Listened to audiobook but want to read a physical copy as I feel I might enjoy it more)
- Winter White and Wicked – Shannon Dittemore (Again, listened to this as an audiobook but I’d like to read the book. I think fantasy as an audiobook genre is just a bit hard to keep up with)
- High Rise Mystery – Sharna Jackson (Audiobook)
- The Bed and Breakfast Star – Jacqueline Wilson (Audiobook. This was my absolute favourite book as a child and I was so scared it wouldn’t live up to 7 year old Leah’s standards)
- Midnight – Jacqueline Wilson (Audiobook)
- Sitting Pretty – Rebekah Taussig (Audiobook)
- The Lottie Project – Jacqueline Wilson (Audiobook)
- History of a Drowning Boy – Dennis Nilsen
- The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
Thank you for checking out my blog. If you would like to support the content I create, then you can donate to me on Ko-Fi! I do all of this for free and in my spare time, which can be extremely time consuming. Click the button below to go to my Ko-Fi page!